Toronto based photographer and jewelry designer.

Designer, Urban Gardener and Nature Photographer!



Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Introduction To New Prints

Within my body of work I am now introducing 'Macro Photography Prints'. I shot each piece using my 'Canon' digital SLR and macro lenses within Canada.

These first particular prints that are featured, were taken last summer 2011 in downtown toronto.

BNo:1
BNo:2

BNo:3
BNo:4

Pricing:

Silk Coated Print:

The silk coated prints have a smooth matte finnish, which brings out a soft bright watercolour feel to the prints.

Basic 8 × 10 print: $5.00 Can

Glossy Photo Print:

These are printed on a glossy photo paper, which bring out more of the dark vibrant feel and nature of each print.

Basic 8 × 10 print: $8.00 Can

*Any Additional postage and shipping costs may apply, based on your location. Please contact me with your information for rates.

Also If you have any questions for me feel free to contact me via this blog or by email:
Ravenworksca@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment