Toronto based photographer and jewelry designer.

Designer, Urban Gardener and Nature Photographer!



Thursday, April 26, 2012

Exploring the limit of food photography.

Austrian photographer Klaus Pichler bravely explore how far he can push the limits of food photography, and the result is pure art.

Not only do these photographs comment on food waste but it also makes you think about just how much food you let rot.

These images that were once delicious strawberries, oranges and other everyday grocery items are bold and striking amongst other many things.

One Third











Strawberries
Carrots
Apple

Potatoes
Flour
Oranges
Cauliflower



































































































This definitely makes me think twice about what I should buy when I do my groceries to minimize unnecessary purchase that may one day end up looking like the above.

Klaus Pichler Website

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment