Toronto based photographer and jewelry designer.

Designer, Urban Gardener and Nature Photographer!



Monday, April 2, 2012

Hunger Games

After months of my sister insisting that I should read the 'Hunger Games' I finally caved and read the first book, just on-time to also watch the premier of the movie right after. This inevitably lead to me reading the last two books back to back in a few days.

I won't give the plot away for those who have yet to read it but the first two books I found riveting and very enjoyable to read. As for the third one I just had to keep reading it because I wanted to know what happened between the main characters Katniss, Peeta and Gale.

Overall the third book was ok, but I did find that it strayed away from the general idea of the Hunger Games, and was more of a tool to tie up the loose ends of what happened to each character. But if anyone is looking for a new book to read I can do you two better, try out these THREE! and I promise you will have an enjoyable time.


I have also attached a link related to these books that you may find interesting to read (I sure did):

Forever Young Adult—I'm the girl on fire (for this book)


No comments:

Post a Comment