Toronto based photographer and jewelry designer.

Designer, Urban Gardener and Nature Photographer!



Friday, August 20, 2010

First Video For RavenWorksCa

Finally I have finished my first flash video that showcases a few of the designs available in my Etsy store.

The concept behind this video is the raven in my logo comes to life, and swoops across the screen back and forth all the while rearranging and presenting each piece. I paired one of the songs that can be found in the ‘Amelie’ soundtrack with this video, as it exudes a very dreamlike and whimsical quality that matches perfectly with the mood of the piece.

As this is my first video, I hope to be able to upgrade and improve on it in the future.

[Via YouTube]

Other Link:

RavenWorksCa Channel

Feel free to subscribe for further uploads and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment